Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Friday, October 25, 2013

sitting in the room with one light on

It's almost one in the morning and I am realizing tha tI haven't posted today yet. I know all my non-existent readers are worried so I thought I would set your minds at rest.
Basically today wasn't awesome, but that's ok that's how days work.
Right now I am sitting in my room with three other people. I keep making typing mistakes because I feel like I am being watched but I am pretty sure that is the spotlight effect at work. (Psychology is pervasive.)
Speaking of school, this really shouldn't be a journal about school. I just don't have anything else in my life going on to talk about that I know about. There's a shooter on the loose a few towns away from where I used to live, four police officers have been injured from gun-shot stuff. Some scary shit. I hope the shooter doesn't get it into his head to go and hang out in my home town. I am just assuming the gunman is a man. Because bad guys are all male. That's an assumption that society has almost universally.
I don't really have a lot to say, as I type this, the people in my room are becoming more zombie like. They are talking about music though and I don't know anything about music so I am kinda left out by virtue of ignorance.
It's kinda gotten to the point in the evening that no one is talking any more. We're talking about whether or not we would be freaked out by our face being covered by butterflies.
I don't know why but that made me think of how while I was watching Tangled with some friends, we were analyzing the economic impacts the damn breaking would have.
This transitions poorly to another thing that I have noticed in college. People use a lot of big words wrong. I actually like it, because sometimes it feels like everyone around here is more intelligent that me. So when I notice that they made a mistake, it makes me feel a little better. I think that is a normal thing. It's not like I am reveling in their failure, it's just that their mistake reassures me that they don't have a such a higher intelligence.
We have now talked about pets and guns since the last time I updated you on the current conversation. And now we have added fastidiousness to our repertoire along with blinds.
I think that my shoulder may actually be injured. It was hurting while I was knitting and it is hurting again after extended typing, it also just generally aches. I really hope that it isn't injured because that would mean that I injured it by doing an exercise wrong. Although my kettle bell trainer did tell me today while I was telling her about my shoulder hurting and before I was almost fainting, that my shoulders are uneven. Not because of some spinal misalignment but because my muscles are actually different from generally favoring my right arm as well carrying my messenger bag on one shoulder. Ok, I think that we are all going to sleep now.
Good night blogosphere that I am only on the edge of.

No comments:

Post a Comment