Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Monday, October 28, 2013

Identity Crisis

This can only be a quick post because I have a ton of stuff to do. But this is what I am going through. My entire literate life I have believed myself to be a Ravenclaw, and when I told people that they would nod their head and say, "yeah that makes sense."
But then I came to college and people started asking me what house I was in, I would say Ravenclaw and they would say their house and then ask if I had taken the test on pottermoore. I said no and they said I had to.
I finally took the test today and it turns out I'm a SLYTHERIN! I don't want to go insulting any of my housemates but, man! This is something that I am having trouble wrapping my head around. It's like a total shift, it makes me want to re-read the books so I can see what the slytherins are all about a little more.
Ok, now I have to get back to homework!
have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment