Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ok, here's the thing

So, I am about ready to go to sleep and right now my roommate is having a very intense conversation with one of her good friends, and interupting them wouldn't really be emotionally healthy for either of them. It's like their unload time and I respect that. But I can't do anymore homework tonight even though there is stuff I should do.
I'll tell you about my day, in case any of you care.
I had two tests today, one of them was in psych, I don't think I did very well on it. I studied pretty well for it but it was multiple choice so I just had the vocabulary a little wrong which all adds up to not doing very well because there were only ten questions. And getting one wrong bumps the grade down to 90%, so even getting three wrong makes it a 70%. So, following that test was a damnit moment for me.
I also had a stats test today, and I think that I did pretty well, it was also only ten questions but they were essay response questions so I was able to explain myself and that gives me more lee-way for half credit. I would have had to completely miss the point of the question to lose all credit for it.
Environmental Science is going to be an intense class, I have a lab brief due next week I should really start working on it. I also have a response to my Outdoor Education Hike due, and I also need to read the text book, and those chapters are really long.
Ok, if any of you people reading are from waldorf. Every class is a mainlesson. The classes even take as long as mainlessons, and since my school is on a quarter system they are all like really involved mainlessons. I think that having mainlessons is making all the work and the intensity easier to deal with, but man, it's a lot. What I really want to do is read a book just for fun but I feel guilty doing that, so I don't.
I mentioned this in my post yesterday, but I really want to study in the writing institute, I feel a little unwelcome there because, as far as I know, I don't need help with my writing, they are just really comfortable couches.
I wish I could include a picture in this post to kinda break it up a bit but I don't really know how and I don't have the picture I would want to post on my computer, it's on my phone and I don't want to deal with the transferring.
Ok, this is how I will be doing the nanowrimo, staying up late into the night, typing typing typing. I hope that I don't get sick. If I get sick I will need to stop nanoing, and focus on school because school has to be my top priority right now.
Ok, it's almost midnight I am going to start getting ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment