Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Saturday!

Today was Saturday. It was a good day. I slept in until ten and then showered and had brunch, which was yummy. I spent the first half of the day "doing homework" I wrote a thing for environmental science and then read some of my text book. Around three I went down stairs and worked on my essay and a friends essay then the greatest thing happened, the people at the table next to us started playing Settlers of Catan, I immediately got in on that action, and was promptly surrounded by the other players and crushed. Then it was time for dinner, dinner was pretty good, I sat with friends.
After dinner we played Settlers of Catan again. That second game was much better. We had an iron curtain and everything, trade embargo's, and the whole thing.
If you don't know what Settler's of Catan is you've gotta fix that. Basically you need to collect resources based on where you build your settlements and how the dice rolls. It get's really intense and enemies become friends and friends become enemies.
Ok, So I didn't finish this last night, people didn't leave my room until like 1 and at that point I just went to sleep. My roommate had a sleepover in North last night. She just got back and told me we could get cereal from the dining hall. So I think that I am going to do that.
I was hoping this post would be more interesting, but I guess not.
Ok, I have to get like this whole week of homework done because November 1st is speeding in at a breakneck pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment