Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Monday, June 2, 2014

I've Missed You

So, I am currently living in Colorado working at a Martial Arts dojo. This is a great job, I don't start work till three, it's fun, good co-workers, my boss likes me, yadee yaddee yaddiee.
This is also not so great a job, mainly because it doesn't start until three in the afternoon. This means that I have absolutely no incentive to get up in the morning. You'd think this would be great, you get to sleep in as much as you want, how wrong you are. It was great at first, coming out of my rigorous too many classes in college time it was great. But I found that I quickly became bored. And the thing is I sleep in so late that I can't go to sleep until very late. I'v essentially created my own personal time-zone, it's a lonely place. I mean, can you imagine being all alone in your timezone?
The title of this post is "I've Missed You" because I've been silly not to talk to all you non-existent adoring fans out there. Because I am writing like you exist it feels like I am talking to you, it's an up-lifting experience for me. And you all are great listeners, you never even interrupt.
My catalyst for this post was I signed up for Camp Nanowrimo (If you don't know what it is, go look it up, you're online now anyway) and in the setting up of my profile I posted this blog as my website. I wouldn't want someone to click on my website and then see that I haven't updated it in months, that would be a bad first impression. I have 11 days to post everyday so that when someone eventually stalks me (It's got to happen at some point) it will appear that I am a dedicated blogger.

Muahahaha, how little they know!

No comments:

Post a Comment