Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I got in!

Alright folks get ready to celebrate, I got into Semester at Sea Spring 2015!
Yeah, that bit was the easiest part, but it was also the first step. I guess it's kinda like getting a white belt, really easy to do, but you can't move forward without it.
Now comes the fun money stuff that I have to work out. Now comes the applying for scholarships, and all that fun stuff. I think that I am going to make a Fundme thing, we'll see how that goes. If you are reading this I would really appreciate a donation, I haven't made a fundme yet, so hold your horses.

I'm pretty jittery today. I woke up at a relatively decent hour, so that's always cheering, plus, I got into SAS, plus I drank a cup of coffee. Oh, and I'm talking to a couple friends.

I think that I should post another thing about "Things to do when you have nothing else to do." We'll see when I get around to that. My first step is finding out what things there are to do.

Ok, I have to start walking to work soon, so we'll talk again later. I'll get that fundme up so you guys can all start emptying your wallets :).

Oh, and I am looking forward to the start of CampNanowrimo, we get our cabin mates in 8 days! Woo!

I think that I am going to try to write tonight instead of watching TV, we'll see how that goes though. I'm in a positive mood so it just may work out how I want it too.

Alrighty, looking forward to talking to you folks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment