Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Friday, June 6, 2014

I do it for the fans

Well crap, I was going to go to sleep but then I realized I had missed a couple days on the good 'ol blog. I don't want to leave you folks in the lurch.
But really, in mostly seriousness, I am writing this because I have found (And my mom may mention this every once in a while) that you need to make yourself do something to build up will-power and self-motivation. This is something I have had trouble with lately, mainly in the waking up at a decent hour so I have a chance to see more than a couple hours of daylight and in the accomplishing anything while I am awake bit of life. So, I am doing two things to help me get going again. As you may remember from my past posts (If you don't you'll just have to read them or take my word for it) I am decently self-motivated person and a hard worker to boot. But of late I've just been very good and my relatively easy job. (That was an awful thing to say, and I have made some mistakes, but I'm doing alright.)
Anyway, the two things I am doing (And I notice that they may be helping already) are: 1) this blog thing, and 2)The 30 day ab challenge. So far it's not much of a challenge aside from the tricky part of actually doing it. But I am five days strong so woot woot.
But my real goal is to reassert myself in the proper timezone, finish Elphire and Sila (I can do it, I have like 20,000 words or so left until I think that this part of the story could be considered wrapped up.) And then in July I will feel free to start on a new writing project with sassy, possibly mildly depressed, character that is in my head. I hope they stick around long enough for me to write her/him. Sometimes my characters will just wander away. And I wonder why I am so afraid of commitment I won't even go on a date. I can't even keep my half-baked characters around long enough for a chance at an adventure that I make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment