Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Sunday, June 8, 2014

I may have some excuses

So, I would have posted sooner but...
I couldn't get the photos on my phone onto my computer
I didn't feel like it
I did write in my novel
I was actually socializing.

That last point is probably the most phenomenal excuse. I went to a party last night, like a real one where people laughed and drank. I was a little uncomfortable at first but I powered through, and I had conversations with people, and I laughed. Oh, and we played Cards Against Humanity, and I got second place.
Another thing I learned last night is that I am incredibly innocent. This is always something that I expected, but wasn't really aware of how blatantly obvious it is to everyone else. I am ok with being innocent, it's another thing to know about myself.

Let's see, also since my last post I went on a hike. I went halfway up a small mountain, found a rock, and read for a bit. I also called my friend and we talked for a bit. It was a nice day. And I didn't get rained on.

Today I am going to a graduation party for one of my co-workers who is graduating from high school. I worry that me and one of other girl will be the only ones there, but we'll just have to wait and see. I have a feeling this party may be more awkward because no one will be slightly inebriated.

Well, that's it for this post I guess, I'm not really feeling bloggy right now. I just though that it would be good to keep you updated. Because I care, you know?

Alright, I'll talk to you folks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment