Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I might actually have friends

Guise!!
I think that I have friends. This is different from having people like you in your work place, I had that for a while. But today I am getting coffee in a different town with these said friends. And one of them is driving from that town to get me and then driving back their with me, doesn't that seem friendly?

It may be that they are planning to kill me, I'm pretty sure I could take one of them if she were on her own, there's no way I could get both of them though, crap. I'm either skrewed or I have friends, only time will tell.

In case you were wondering I am still raising/saving money to go on my trip around the world with Semester at Sea. Here's the link and here's the web address http://www.gofundme.com/semesterofadventure
I don't know if the web address will work like that, it probably has to be like this: http://www.gofundme.com/semesterofadventure.

I hope you are all doing well. Tomorrow I am going to post about job hunting and following up with employers, also about packing and getting to the airport. It's a fascinating line-up, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment