Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Writing

I don't know if you know this but I am an aspiring writer. I have completed the first draft of a novel and I have worked on some others and right now I am working on a novel set in a city called Dimzelton. Dimzelton is a raised city in a marsh. Most of the people don't ever go in or out because the Chancellor is similar to a tyrant. I haven't really developed his role yet.
I have one main character, a girl named Lenny and she is supported by supporting characters, what do you know. The people that are helping Lenny keep changing, she has not had the same "protector" so to speak for more than 15,000 words. I think that her current ones will be steady, I can not foresee any issues with them.
I have a general, semi-idea of where the story might go. I know more how the characters should develop. Other than that I am just seeing what happens, it is quite fun, actually.
Well, that's all for today. Tomorrow I will post a really yummy recipe for chocolate crinkle cookies. At least I think I will, I have a research paper due the next day so we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment