Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Well, here we are

As is usually the case I am sitting here in front of my computer avoiding homework. I have scrolled up and down my wall on Facebook and it has grown to be completely boring.
I don't actually have anything to write about today. I will soon though, I have a new English class this quarter so that is sure to generate some literary thoughts. My posts about my thoughts on what I read seem to get the most hits so I think that I will do more of those. If you were so kind to read this nothing of a blog post you will see that I have included an educational video for you.
(Actually you will see it even if you didn't read the nonsense written above this.)

The educational video

I spelled existence wrong in the tags....I can't figure out how to change it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment