Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update on "Storytime"

Ok, so, if you were stalking my blog you would have seen that two or maybe three years ago I drew a map to write a story. Well, guess what? I finished that story and now it is a novel, in length it hasn't been published or anything. But yeah, it is 130,000 words which is about 200 eleven and half by eight inch pages in case you are wondering (Single spaced).
I finished it at the end of last summer, I did the last 50,000 words in a month, I actually did more than 50,000 but it was SUPER fun and made me feel extremely accomplished.
I am now working on editing that novel that I wrote, which is scary because I kinda want to just re-write it, but then I read it and I'm all like, "well, hmmmm, I actually like that.." I am also working on another story, it's at like 45,000 words, I haven't touched it for awhile though. My most current project is a novel that will end up being about 50,000 words, it's for a project so I am making it shorter. and I have like 25,000 words on it. wow, I am halfway done....ok, maybe it will be a little longer than 50, 000. We will have to see where the story takes itself.

WOW, two blog posts in one night, you must know how bored I am right now. It may also have something to do with my best friend leaving for Germany for 3 MONTHS. I think that all this blog posting energy and typing usually goes into messaging her. Oh well, I don't think blogging is too bad of a pastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment