Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Friday, April 13, 2012

Passing Tests

The title may seem to have some deep metaphorical meaning, but it doesn't. This post really is about passing tests, real ones.
The first test I had this evening, it was a test in Karate for my purple belt. It went ok, I guess. I messed up more than I find acceptable. But I passed, which was expected. The "real" test was on Wednesday and if I passed that then it is almost absolutely definite that I would pass this one on Friday. But you didn't need to know that and it probably wasn't even interesting to you so I will move on.
The second test is tomorrow morning and it is the ACT, I should have been preparing for this thing for weeks, but I didn't. I just worked on it all this week, and my brain is fried. Completely fried. I have done at least six hours of math a day, just refreshing or re-learning basic concepts mostly. But it is still a lot. PLUS, I read about reading on the ACT, and Science and reasoning (which is my best subject, believe it or not). I also read about grammar, which after math, is my worst subject. You may have picked up on that.
OK, well, I really should get back to studying, because, you know, that is all I do nowadays.

Happy Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment