Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I listened as the enormous car rolled over me, I knew we had some cereal but that would mean i would have to crush the cereal into bite sized pieces for myself, and that took a long time and was a lot of work. I deiced to just have a glass of energy drink. Well it was a large glass to me, a thimbleful to the rest of the world. The car rolled me, my aunt was oblivious to my presence, didn't even wish me good morning, the nerve. I ran across the kitchen floor and then leaped to grab the bottom of the rope ladder that was hanging off the edge of the counter. As I climbed up, the rope ladder swinging beneath me, I watched the youngest of me cats, Dido, stalk into the room. I was about six feet up and at the end of the ladder there was a little rope just hanging down that caught Dido's attention. "Oh no Dido, please, just leave the rope alone!" I pleaded with him, last time he had played with the little fray of rope he had swung it just so that I feel all the way down to the floor. I wasn't really looking forward to another such trip. "Please," Dido was mocking me. However much you wish your cats would answer you sometimes, you still shouldn't want to hear what they are thinking and saying about you for real. "I want to play with it though, you worthless human! And when you fall don't fall on me!" I climbed as fast as I could to the top of the ladder and swung myself up onto the counter, just as Dido pulled on the bottom of the frayed rope. "Damn it!" I heard Dido swear beneath me. Now it was mu turn to mock him, he couldn't get up onto the counter even if he was an agile feline. "O, poor poor little kitty cat, did your game run away from you? Does that make you unhappy? Do you want me to call your mommy? O, wait I forgot, your mommy is still back on earth, isn't she?" That may have been harsh at the time, but I was hungry and he had almost just killed me, and it was is fault I was stuck on this planet anyways. I had accidentally pulled other cats tails before his, and they had just hissed at me, I apologized and that was that. But no Dido had to drag me here, where I had to go to school is some girl's pocket and then sit on her desk all day. The teacher couldn't wee me raising my hand so I got terrible participation points. I finally just decided to email My teacher whenever I had the right answer, but that was also difficult seeing as I had to jump from letter to letter. The only good thing about this place is I get to be very super fit. I realized I had hurt poor little Dido's feelings so after I had gone through all the adventures of getting my thimbleful of energy drink I slid down the extremely long slide. It was the size of water slide back on my own planet but I couldn't have water in the kitchen so I got stuck sometimes.
I made it down to the bottom to have a furry ball of happiness launched at my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment