Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Friday, November 27, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what do you know?

FIrst off the fuzzball turned out to be the coolest cat in the world, Shila. Shila was a solid black kitty with a black nose. She was the queen of the cats, she was the smartest, the wittiest, nd could turn into the most shapes. It was Shila that was the lizard that one eventful morning that I mentioned previously.
about the whole changing shapes thing, it was just something cats could do in this dimension. Cats were aso the only things that could travel between worlds without beings somehow changed. Anybody could go from world to world once in a lifetime, but they would somehow be changed and they wouldn't be able to go back to where they originaly came fro. Which ws one of the reasons I didn't like Dido because on the way over he said I would be able to go back. When I asked him if I could when once we had arrived and he had rested and dissapeared for three days leaving me in the alien dimension. He came back and said he couldn't bring me home afterall.
Shila was my one ray of light durring the first souple weeks. She had been born on my planet, Earth 101. And she liked that planet best but she couldn't got back to it because it is cat law that you can only change forms on this planet, Earth 105 ( a much more advanced planet than Earth 101). She had changed forms so now it was illegal to be on any planet but this one so she was suck here with me. I was ten at the time of my arrival and I am fifteen now. And I'm still not used to it here. Its hard to get used to how big every thing is. the only thing that is smaller about this earth is the population. It's about half the size of Earth 101. But seeing as the people here are more that three times the size of native Eath 101eans it is still really crowded.
Shila complained and made fun of this earth right along with me when I first arrived and introduced me to my aunt. She wasn't really my aunt she just made me call her aunt because she like it. When somebody as big as my aunt tells you to do something that is what you do. Otherwise you may be crushed by a hand or elbow. Even among the largeness surrounding my aunt she was still one of the biggest ppl here. Eventhough the peoplr here were advanced in science the were not in the psyciological area. If you were big and strong the you were the leader or a very powerful person. So all politicians here really were big baffoons that wasn't just an expression.
Shila had told me all this when I first arrived, and she still reminded me of it every day. she would jump on my chest on a school day morning and say who's the biggest idot and I would say the biggest person, and then she would purr.
That day was a half day so we started school halfway through the day. And i was running late becasue I had woken up at one. So I picked up Shila and we ran outside to be scooped up into Susann's pocket. My ride to school. Technically I wasn't allowed to bring Shila to school but she was so much smaller than the teacher that nobody noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment