Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New Day

I got my hair cut today, really short. It looks great. I think so and everyone who has seen it so far loves it too, so I'm pretty pleased.

That's the good thing about today.

The not as great thing is that I am writing this script thing, right? Well, I wrote a bunch on it a couple days ago. And then when I opened it today I wasn't able to find all the stuff I had written. So I re-wrote it (It's different but covers the same time) And then I found what I had written before. So now I have two scripts and I don't know which one to keep around because having two will just be confusing and half will get on one and half will get on the other.


I think that I am going to keep the one that I just did, that makes more sense...and I have a vision for what's going to happen next.

My new hair cut+me thinking about what to do in my script
Thanks for helping me work through this guys, you're all a bunch of sweethearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment