Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Saturday, December 6, 2014

I know, two posts in one day, I must be bored

Well I am bored, get over it.

Anyway that's basically all I wanted to say. I really want to start writing a story or finish a story or something. But honestly I am having a profound feeling of inertia. And now I'm sitting here writing to no one. I don't know what else I am supposed to do. THAT IS SUCH A LIE. I know exactly what I need to do. I know that I need to just ducking write. But that is sort of what I am doing now.

What I really want is a writing buddy. Someone to just sit and write with. I don't think I even have to know them, we would eventually get to know each other, but seriously. Come on people, send me a buddy. And not a super creepy one that I would worry going out alone with. A nice dilegent worker one who likes coffee. Ok, world, show me what you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment