Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hi Roomie!

You will be happy to know that I now know who my viewer is. Henceforth I shall no longer consider you inexistent, as I think of it now that seems kind of rude. To accuse you of not being real when you are sitting there reading this. That is very sweet of you, by the way, for taking time out of your busy day to read this. I do acknowledge the point that if you are reading this you are either very creepy and a stalker, planning on killing me, planning on recruiting me for a top secret mission and analyzing me, or very deep in the depths of procrastination.
With that note I will now only address you as you and nevermore shall I accuse you of not existing.

P.S. The reason I haven't been writing here is because it's November, Folk, and that means that I am working on my novel. Alright, gotta get back to it, thought I would just drop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment