Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hi Again

Hey guys,
I haven't posted in a while and while I would like to say it was because I was busy it's really because I've been lazy. That is not to say that I haven't been busy, I have, but I've also been lazy and I could be busier.

So, I think that I would get more traffic on my site if I actually made it about something. This blog will eventually become  my travel/story blog. Once I get going around the world and I (crosses fingers) am awarded the Presidential Scholarship for Semester at Sea.

I don't think I have told you about this scholarship. What I get is a full-ride scholarship. What I have to do: Set up visits with all the schools where the ship will be going, talk to a bunch of kids who don't really speak English, tell them stories, have them tell me stories, write all the stories down, make a blog, make a book, edit the whole darn thing, add a conclusion and an introduction, throw in a couple pictures (Cause why not?) get the thang published. I also have to take a full-course load of classes, travel around the world, get my passport, visas, travel immunizations worked out, get to San Diego, and get home from London.

Now, I want to make it clear that I have not been awarded this scholarship, but I am really really really hoping that I get it because I am super excited for this trip. Also, if you guys are excited for me too, you can donate to my GoFundMe page: http://www.gofundme.com/semesterofadventure
 and here it is again:linklinklink

Alright have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment