Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Today I went to SF to see my little cousin, he is around three years old and is super cute, you don't get to know his name but I think its awesome. He has the most energy and is super smart, but very spoiled. He also tries to be funny, he's using this being a cute little kid thing to his advantage and working it.

My story is coming along, there is a fight about to happen or be avoided, I'm not sure which yet between a Fairy a Dragon and and Elf against a Griffin, and on the other side of the mountains there is romance budding between to young innocent magic 14 year olds, of course the girl is more powerful, of course they don't know the true scope of their feelings for each other and of course their parents don't know and probably wouldn't approve. All very predictable but extremely fun to write.

I have been writing it on my netbook b/c it can be transported easily, but I could write it on any computer because i have it in google docs, which is one of the worst programs you could possibly find for formatting, but its good to just write in I guess, only it doesn't catch mistakes.....so my writing is pretty messed up, it will take a lot of editing to wort out and make it presentable. Actually I realize now that this doesn't correct mistakes so I'm sorry about all the mistakes, I really suck at punctuation. I'm not really clear on how to tell where periods and commas go, I just go my how it sounds and that doesn't always work out so well, because I think in spirals usually and I just take out whatever I need at the time. Sometimes it is very efficient for me others times not.....it all depends.

Hm, well its getting kinda late, I just thought I'd mention that two of my bestest buddies are out of state this break and I really miss them. Ones in Europe and the others on the east coast. alright then, Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment