Welcome

Welcome to my mind, this is kinda what is is like in there. Enjoy if you would like, but even I don't always. So don't feel obligated or anything.


(please excuse all grammar mistakes, I dislike editing my thoughts.)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today

I am doing this NaBloMo thing which is this thing that encourages you to write in your blog everyday for a month, except that I already missed a day and it has an option to post something there on their little website thing and I posted something there but I don't think it counts as an actual blog post, so why do that anyway. I thought what I wrote there what I wrote would appear in both places but it didn't, so now I am writing two completely different things in two not completely different places. All the while not doing my homework which is doing that annoying thing of tugging on the back of my brain while I think of reasonable things to do so I won't do it. I haven't thought of any yet so thats why I am writing my second post of today. Interesting huh? I am sure you are hanging on my every word. I hope you don't fall of cause falling hurts.

Have you heard the song that goes:
When I was one, I shot a gun
Over the Irish Seas!
I climbed aboard a pirate ship and the captain said to me,
"We're going, forward, backward, this way, that way, Over the Irish Seas!"
Whoo, Drank some juice to get me loose,
and thats the life for me!


well have you? It goes on with when I was two, when I was three, and if you know how to count you will know that, when I was four, comes next. Anyway I sang that song all the way up to twenty today. I also sang 99 bottles of rum on the wall, going down in increments of three. All very intertaining when you are incredibly bored. Rhyming a story with the first letter of each line starting with A and then the next line B and the next, guess what?!, C! But poems like that only last till you get to Z and then it s is just no fun to go back to A again.

Well thats all for now! I have some memorizing of lines to do, and dare I say, A LOT of homework.
Toodles!

Iggy









No comments:

Post a Comment